Subject: Re: Computer espionage by M$ (fwd)
From: Ricardo Hernandez Machado <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Mike McCool)
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 95 16:32:31 EDT

Mike, I reposted this on the Real 3D list and on the
  private Sony PSX mailing list and Jaguar mailing 
  list.  Also on the private list of my college campus
  Computer Engineering alumni.  

  I hope you don't mind.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------
|Raist (Ricardo Hernandez Machado) | Scala on the PC, when?      |
|CIM Engineer                      | Real 3D on PC, how much?    |
|Motorola Electronica De           | ImageF/X on PC, will they?  |
|Puerto Rico INC.                  | :-) ;-) :-b :-b ;-b :-)     |
|e-mail: [email-masked]      | How about these apps on OS/2|
|cc: Mail [email-masked]     | Power PC's????????          |
|Opinions are my own and do not represent those of my employer   |
 ----------------------------------------------------------------
--
Ricardo Hernandez Machado <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]